- User Eligibility
The Website is provided by PT Darya-VariaLaboratoriaTbk (“DVLOR “WE” OR “US”) and available only to entities and persons over the age of legal majority who can form legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law. If you do not qualify, you are not permitted to use the Website.
The information, documents and some related graphics published in the Website (the “Information”) are the sole property of DVL. Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that:
- The above copyright notice appears on all copies;
- Use of the Information is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only;
- The Information is not modified in any way; and
- No graphics available from this Website are used separate from accompanying text.
Each person assumes full responsibility and all risk arising from use of this Website. The Information may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. DVL reserves the right to make addition, deletions or modifications to the Information at any time without any prior notification.
- No Medical Advice
DVL does not practice medicine or provide medical services of any kind on or through the Website. Information is for informational purposes only and are not substitute for professional medical advice. You should never disregard or delay seeking medical advice because of something you see in the Website, you should always talk to a physician or other qualified health professional concerning your medical condition.
Unless otherwise noted, product names, descriptions and labeling are of Indonesia origin, all products marketed in this Website (“Products”) may not be available in all countries or may be available under a different name, in different strengths, or for different indications. Many of the products listed are available only through some beauty clinics which cooperate with DVL.
Those who choose to access the Website do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with local regulations.
- Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other websites or resources. DVL neither control nor endorse such other websites, nor has reviewed or approved any content on other websites. You expressly agree that your use of other websites is at your sole risk, and we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites.
- License and Ownership
DVL grants you a limited, personal, nontransferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to (a) access and use only the Website, Content, andservices provided on or through the use of the Website or DVLSystems (“Services”) only in the manner presented by DVL, and (b) access and use DVL’s network services offered within the Website ("DVL Systems") only in the manner expressly permitted by DVL. Except for this limited license, DVL does not convey any interest in or to DVL Systems, Information or data available via DVLSystems, Content, Services, Website or any other DVL property by permitting you to access the Website. Except to the extent required by law or as expressly provided herein, none of the Content and/or Information may be reverse-engineered, modified, reproduced, republished, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of DVL. You may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit or otherwise use the Content in any way, unless expressly permitted to do so by DVL.
- Submissions and Postings
Please note that, because we and our designees host message boards and other forums on the Website and therefore redistribute materials you give us, we need certain rights in those materials. Therefore, by transmitting suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, information, or other materials to us, or by posting such submissions to the Website, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, sublicenseable, assignable, royalty-free, perpetual right to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, publicly perform and display, and transmit such submissions in any media now known or hereafter developed, for purposes of operating the Website and any successor sites or services. We will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality, attribution, or otherwise with respect to any submissions, and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any submissions.
- Restrictions on Use of the Website
- You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Website.
- You will not place false or misleading information on the Website.
- You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Website in a manner not expressly permitted by DVL.
- You will not input or upload to the Website any information which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Website or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property of another.
- Certain areas of the Website are restricted to you.
- You may not use or access the Website or DVL Systems or Services or the Contentin any way that, in DVL's judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of DVL Systems, Services or the Website or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access DVL Systems, Services or the Website.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information, without the express written consent of DVL.
Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
You agree that DVL, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend your use of the Website, DVL Systems, Information, Services and Content at any time and for any or no reason in its sole discretion, even if access and use continue to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, you must immediately (a) discontinue use of the Website, and (b) destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content. Accessing the Website, DVL Systems, Information or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Further, you agree that DVL shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your access to the Website, DVL Systems, Information and/or the Services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
DVL makes no representations about the results to be obtained from using the Website, DVLSystems, Services, the Information or the Content.DVL takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.The use of same is at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability
- Governing Law
This Website is governed by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
- Privacy Notice
Some areas of the Website require you to be or become a registered user. When and if you register with us, you will:
- Provide accurate, current, and complete information as prompted by our registration forms; and
- Maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
You acknowledge that if any information you provide is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may terminate your use of the Website.
- Username and Password
When you register, you must select a user name and a password. We may refuse to grant you any user name that we determine, in our sole direction, to be unlawful or inappropriate. You will not transfer or resell your access to the Website to anyone. If you have reason to believe your account is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password and immediately notify us of the problem by e-mailing to Contact Us. YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD AND ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
Information on our forums is provided by both our staff and our registered users, some of whom may use anonymous screen names or may not be connected with us. Please be aware that people may post messages or make statements in the forums that are inaccurate, misleading, or deceptive. We neither endorse nor are responsible for any opinion, advice, information, or statement made or displayed on the Website by third parties, whether they are visitors, registered users, or otherwise. We are not responsible for errors or omissions in articles or postings, for hyperlinks embedded in messages, or for any results obtained by using such information. Under no circumstance will we or our affiliates, suppliers, or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such information. The opinions expressed in the forums reflect solely the opinions of the participants and may not reflect our opinions. We have no obligation to monitor the submissions. But you acknowledge and agree that we may:
- Monitor the submissions;
- Alter or remove any submissions; and
- Disclose any submissions and the circumstances surrounding their transmission, to any third party in order to operate the Website, protect ourselves, our sponsors, and our registered users and visitors, to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests; or for any other reason.
For further information, please send an e-mail through Contact Us in the Website.